Own a business?
Join the Asbury Park Chamber
Heart Dharma Vs. Head Dharma with Bhante Sujatha
Thursday, May 4th, 6:30 – 8:30pm
Join us for this very special event!
In-Studio and Virtual Option available
Join Bhante Sujatha, Buddist Monk from Blue Lotus Temple in Woodstock, IL. for an intimate conversation on how to train your mind to find the good, how to use your practice to benefit the world, and how to find blessings in a fast-paced and oftentimes noisy world.
At times there is the notion that meditation is a playful and fantastical space for your mind to
wander. Bhante Sujatha guides us to understand that meditation should in fact be approached
as a positive and realistic journey; one that comes with both relaxed and mindful expectations.
As an opportunity to discuss our own personal life experiences to help deepen our practice, this workshop can be a life changing experience that will bring strength and authenticity to the forefront of your practice.
We hope this time together will leave you feeling more mindful, centered, and ready to serve.
Benefits of this workshop include:
* Reduced stress, anxiety, worry and depression
* Healing and enhancing relationships with others
* Gaining a sense of empowerment over challenging issues in your life
* Insights into your life purpose
* Awakening to the blessings of the present moment
* Attending unshakable inner peace